Our Products and Services
There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet your needs can be complicated. That’s where we can help.We can offer professional financial advice to help you choose only those products that may help meet your current and future goals.
Our aim is to help you make informed decisions about the products in your portfolio. To do this, after meeting to discuss your needs,we draw on a personalized suite of products and services to find those that address your unique situation.
Investments can play a key role in any financial plan. For individuals, a mix of investment products, income and pension plans can help achieve short- and long-term goals.
We can offer advice on savings and pension plans and address your questions regarding:
- 401 (k) retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts --Now that I am retired what do I do with them...?
- Mutual funds, ETFS, Stocks, CDs --Where is the best place to invest my money?
- Social Security --When should I begin to take it and should my spouse take his/hers first?
- Certificates of Deposit -- How safe are they?
- Pension Plans --Do I take a lump sum or take a monthly payment?
- Annuities -- Are they an option?
- 529 qualified tuition plans - How can you invest wisely for your children's future?
As much as we try to prepare for them, tragic events like death, disability or critical illness sometimes strike. When faced with such a situation, insurance can protect policy holders and their families from undue hardship. For this reason, a consideration of insurance coverage is essential to any financial plan.
- Life Insurance -- What type do I need --Term, Wholelife --How much do I need?
- Long-term care, disability and critical illness --What are costs versus the benefits I receive?
- Health Insurance at age 66 --What choices are there??
Along with the protection offered through insurance and the goal setting provided by investment choices, money management strategies can help manage savings on a daily basis.
From mortgage payments to tax savings, a strategy for managing money effectively involves a consideration of individual contexts.
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning --Wills and Trusts
- Financial Planning for Business Owner
Feel free to call us today to arrange your complimentary consultation.