Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do you charge and what method do you use to get paid as a financial professional?
We offer commission based services, but for clients that prefer an advisory relationship, we are paid on a fee basis. Our fees are based on Assets under management and are fair and competitive-they vary depending on the scope of the work we perform for our clients We essentially charge one fee -we do not have extra charges for the plan we put together, nor are there additional fees for periodic meetings, updates or financial guidance. I address these specifically when I understand exactly the scope of work I am going to be doing for my client.
2. What are your credentials that qualify you to handle retirement planning and how much experience do you have?
Please see "Our Team"
3. What does your financial plan entail?
Please see "What we do" - Outlining in detail what our plan entails
4. Can I really get a NO-Cost- NO Obligation evaluation of my current portfolio?
Yes that is correct - we would do an professional review of your account - at no charge to you.
5. What other planning services do you provide?
As noted on - "About us" -Covers all that we do. Our experienced professionals is in the area of planning, along with developing and managing the client's portfolio.
6. What are the steps to get started and what does the planning process entail?
Please see- "Our Process"
7. Does your planning include specific recommendations or more on general directions?
As noted on - "Our Process" we are very specific - see middle of page and please review "Our Client Profiles".
8. What products do you specifically market and are there financial incentives for you to recommend certain financial products?
We are independent so we have an open architect and have NO proprietary products and no financial incentives - Our focus is on mutual funds/ETFs and alternative products where appropriate.
9. Do you receive referral fees from attorneys, accountants, insurance professionals, mortgage brokers, or others?
10. What about REGULATORY COMPLIANCE?
We are registered representatives of, and offer securities and advisory services through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com."